Monday, February 2, 2009

the start of the BUSY month

Well we are officially 2 days into February... this month has the potential to become the busiest one ever. I think that is how I've felt every month this school year though.. will some one please come help me off of this roller coaster!?

This month's TO DO/DON'T FORGET list
  • Super Bowl and Savanna's birthday(We had a great time and once I load pictures onto the computer I'll post evidence of our fun!)
  • State people at school this week
  • Daytona 500 (and yes that is bigger than the super bowl at our house)
  • John's Birthday
  • Valentine's Day
  • Parade of Homes
  • Presidents' Day
  • YM/YW Fundraiser dinner (this is always a blast!)
  • my Mom's Wedding (which means all kinds of things like bridal showers, wedding dinners, family in town, pictures, decorations, dresses, etc.)
  • Lindsay's Birthday
  • Jenny and James Anniversary
  • Blue and Gold Banquet
  • Cannery Day... it's during school, so I still won't get to go, but I may take half a day to go anyway!

There is also the the BDES 2nd annual Health Fair, with its 2nd annual Salsa contest. The reason this is such a big deal is because John won the Salsa making contest last year... so now we always have "award winning salsa" on hand!

If I forgot something please tell me... this is the only way I can remember! I'm way to forgetful... I'd forget my head some days if it wasn't attached. I just hope now that I've written it all down that I don't forget any birthdays or forget to pick my brothers up from the airport or forget to get some member of my family a hotel room! Hopefully things go smoothly and then slow down just a bit!

Oh yes, and will you please ensure that I've done something for John for his Birthday AND Valentines...

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

All I have to say is that you need to prioritize and simplify. The only thing that is life or death on this list is the wedding and only because if you forgot your mother would kill you:)
And just so you know I am back in the running for the salsa, so John better have his "A" game on!

Oh and don't forget your jewelry party:)!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Valentines Day is my favorite in this listing!!

SarahMarie said...

Remember I am here to help

Steph said...

Dude. You TOTALLY forgot about Math Night! HOW could you space that?! J/K. Um, yep. You've got quite the list there. I would love to tag along to parade of homes with you and taste test salsa-whatever you need!