This month's TO DO/DON'T FORGET list
- Super Bowl and Savanna's birthday(We had a great time and once I load pictures onto the computer I'll post evidence of our fun!)
- State people at school this week
- Daytona 500 (and yes that is bigger than the super bowl at our house)
- John's Birthday
- Valentine's Day
- Parade of Homes
- Presidents' Day
- YM/YW Fundraiser dinner (this is always a blast!)
- my Mom's Wedding (which means all kinds of things like bridal showers, wedding dinners, family in town, pictures, decorations, dresses, etc.)
- Lindsay's Birthday
- Jenny and James Anniversary
- Blue and Gold Banquet
- Cannery Day... it's during school, so I still won't get to go, but I may take half a day to go anyway!
There is also the the BDES 2nd annual Health Fair, with its 2nd annual Salsa contest. The reason this is such a big deal is because John won the Salsa making contest last year... so now we always have "award winning salsa" on hand!
If I forgot something please tell me... this is the only way I can remember! I'm way to forgetful... I'd forget my head some days if it wasn't attached. I just hope now that I've written it all down that I don't forget any birthdays or forget to pick my brothers up from the airport or forget to get some member of my family a hotel room! Hopefully things go smoothly and then slow down just a bit!
Oh yes, and will you please ensure that I've done something for John for his Birthday AND Valentines...