So to the rest of you out there here's why it's important. Christine was my very best childhood friend. She is a few years older than me, but we always had a great time together. My mom and her grandma served in church callings together, and we became fast friends. Here are a few of my favorite memories of her.
- Playing "Sonic the Hedgehog" on Sega for hours. She also got me addicted to the Bean Machine game (and yes we've bought it for playstation and John and I play every once in a while). It brings back good memories.
- Making calendars, stationary, cards, and anything else we could think of that we could print, on that very first computer I remember using without a teacher in the room.
- Girls camp, she was my "youth leader" but we still had a blast
- Sleep overs, I think we had at least 2 a month
- After church popcorn, m&ms and movies
- 1 of the 2 girls that I ever was really friends with without having drama. I mean I was 9-12 years old but even then I didn't like the drama.
Other random things I remember about my time spent with her
- really narrow hallways at her house
- 3rd story attic where the computer was
- Keeropie (sanrio frog... that fetish stuck around for a while)
- velvet patterned wallpaper
- random organ/keyboard thing in the front room
- dinner with the missionaries
- Lots of singing... we both loved it!
So Christine, I hope that soon, I'll be able to access your blog and know whats going on with your cute family! Until then, I hope you'll keep coming to read about me, and that the rest of you will stick around too.