Sunday, September 14, 2008

All my tags...

Picture Tag (thanks to Carolyn and Staphanie) I may someday get the pictures taken... maybe i'll do it today after I decorate for fall/halloween... But here are some descriptions of what you may see!
#1 Self Portrait
(imagine a picture of me)
#2 Kitchen Sink
(it's clean right now, John always does the dishes)
#3 Favorite Room
(my whole house... you can look back at previous posts for this picture)
#4 Laundry Room
(its going to be a busy place today)
#5 Fridge
(bare as usual we really need to do some grocery shopping)
#6 Master Bath
(my date every Wednesday night!)
#7 Closet
(I'm the messy one so I don't want to take a picture of it!)
#8 Favorite Shoes
(Tuffy ate them, and the replacements aren't as comfy)
#9 Favorite part of my house
(the fact that I have a house still amazes me!)
#10 Dream Vacation
(PARIS!)
THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was a sophmore in high school
2. didn't have a driver's license
3. was going to my first school dance (homecoming)
4. was taking french...
5. was living in Indiana
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Decorate my House
2. Finish Decorating my Classroom
3. Clean my house
4. write a letter to my brother on his mission
5. Hopefully see my brother!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1.Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Ice Cream (ok so really any ice cream will do)
2. popcorn
3. chips and salsa
4. dark chocolate
5. humus (thanks to a fellow co-woker for the heads up!)
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my debts.
2. have a baby
3. Buy an audi TT roadster convertible
4.Fund programs at school
5. Go to Paris
5 places I have lived:
1. Idaho
2. Pennsylvania
3. Indiana
4.Utah
5. Arizona
Five jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Sales person at Country Charm
3.Short order cook at BYU Morris Center
4. After school Tutor
5. 1st grade teacher (by far my favorite)
tag...
anyone else who reads this and hasn't done it yet!
Husband Tag
1. What is his name? John, Mr. Reyes
2. Who eats more? He does most of the time.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? we don't remember... but we both still love each other!
4. Who is taller? He is, barely.
5. Who is smarter? It depends on what you want to know
6. Who is more sensitive? it depends on the day and who's more tired!
7. Who does the laundry? We both do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him
9. Who pays the bills? It depends on what bill it is.
10. Who cooks more? Definately him! (I only cook if he's not around)
11. Who is more stubborn? Both of us are stubborn
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I try... but He usually is.
13. Who has more siblings? me
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? well, I don't like wearing skirts to school so we both wear pants ;), oh the other type of pants... well we both have the issues we fight for, and neither one of us feels that we should control or tell the other what to do.
15. What do you like to do together? Everything including nothing
16. Who eats more sweets? probably me
17. Guilty Pleasures? looking at cars and trucks either at the dealership or online.
18. How did you meet? at a dance
19. Who asked whom out first? I did
20. Who kissed who first? He did
21. Who proposed? He did
22. His best features and qualities? He is patient, he is kind, he loves me, he loves kids, he would do anything to make me happy, he calms me down, he cooks the most delicious food!

No comments: