Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 9 - Photos I took

I take ALL kinds of pictures. In fact, it's one of my favorite hobbies. Here are a few of my favorite I've taken.

This picture was taken in May of this year. We were visiting my Aunt and Uncle in LA and they took us over to see the "Friendship Bell" ( I think it was a gift from Korea, but I could be wrong). It is looking out onto the Pacific Ocean and these purple flowers just begged for me to take their pictures!

This rose picture was also taken in LA in May but in 2009. It was one of the roses waiting to be planted on the LDS Temple grounds in LA. I don't think I've ever seen such a PERFECT rose!

This picture was taken in July 2009 when we went to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. By far one of my very most favorite pictures I have of John EVER! It wasn't planned or posed for. He wanted to venture out, and I was having a hard time with the elevation and heat, so I sat down while he hiked out. The thunderstorm rolling in was amazing as well!


This picture was taken in April (I think) 2009. We were on our way to the reception of a good friend of mine, and Provo canyon was AMAZING! Love this picture.

And of course, a San Diego picture! We love, love, love San Diego. This picture was taken at the Cabrillo Nation Monument. It is a GORGEOUS place right where San Diego Bay meets the Pacific ocean. We walked down to the tide pools, but we got there at high tide. So I have pictures of crashing waves instead of barnacles and starfish. Seriously, a very neat place to go visit!

1 comment:

Lee Family said...

Beautiful pictures. I love that one of John as well.