Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2 Favorite Movie

Ok, so did you think that I wouldn't pick a Disney movie?

If so then you're SO wrong.

The problem is picking WHICH Disney movie! There are so many GREAT ones! Like Finding Nemo, Mulan, Cars, and Emperor's New Groove. Or think of the possibilities when you take into consideration the live action Disney movies like Cool Runnings, Enchanted, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Mary Poppins, or NEWSIES! However, in recent years, Disney and I have had a very similar mind track when it comes to movies Ratatouille, Wall-E, Meet the Robinsons, and UP.

Seriously... how DOES one (like me) decided? How can I pick just one of these movies? Most people I'm sure have never seen half of them, and the half that has, most likely, doesn't think as highly of them as I do.

However, I did choose. I choose Meet the Robinsons. Maybe it's because its about the importance of family, or the adoption undertone, or the T-Rex scene. However, the part of the movie that I relate to the most is the underlying theme "Keep Moving Forward". I think I love it even more because it's a quote straight from Walt Disney himself. Watch til the very end, for the quote and listen to the lyrics of the song.

And this song...my #2 most favorite.

No comments: