Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1-Favorite Song

So I know, I know, I'm an adult with NO children. I get it. However, those people at Disney know how to write songs that get a message across. Seriously my last few (ok maybe all, ever) of my favorite songs have come off of Disney movie soundtracks.

If you haven't seen The Princess and the Frog you should! It has a great message about family, getting your priorities in order, and "Digging a Little Deeper" to find out who you are. This is my current favorite because it fits the place I feel I am at in my life right now. Enjoy, and know I'm watching the entire movie, cause it's amazing!

So here's my favorite song "Dig a Little Deeper" off the Princess and the Frog soundtrack.

(and sorry, you'll have to click over to youtube to listen because all the clips had wouldn't allow me to embedd it)

No comments: