Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's 10:00 PM...

What are you doing right now? Sleeping I hope for your sake!

I'm helping John with his homework... we just found MORE (we've already completed 3 assignments together this evening with me reading and him doing the computer thingys... he'd already done at least 4 other assignments already). We have at least 6 more to do!!!! They're due 1 hour and 5 minutes ago up at the Computer Lab on Campus... So that John can be cleared to take his test tomorrow... It's a good thing I drank 64 oz. of Mt. Dew today!

6:00 is going to come very early Lindsay!


Now I'm in trouble for writing this... My most patient person I've ever met in my life, my husband, is losing his patience... I think it may be time to wind down.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey! I just noticed it is exactly 10:00 on my watch and your post has the same title. So, to answer your question, I am getting ready to go to bed at 10:00! I am soooo sorry you are up to your eyeballs in homework! Good luck:) It'll all be worth it in the end!