Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The funniest Scrabble Game EVER!

I LOVE my family! This last weekend was the family reunion that John and I knew we were in charge of for the last two years. We had a great time seeing many family members for the first time in a long long while. I also found out that I have a few family members close by which is fantastic!

Friday night was spent eating, introductions, and playing games. I sat down and watched my dad's oldest brother's (my dad was the youngest of 9) family play Scrabble. The ages ranged from 17-78 and let me tell you, I've not laughed so hard in a long while! Here's some pictures of the Scrabble board and the group that played. My Aunt Shirley kept asking why I thought she was so funny, but she's like me in the fact that she says whatever comes to mind and tells you exactly what she things of things. Because of this I love her dearly and thoroughly enjoyed her company! Thanks for such a great Friday Night!




PS this was wayyy back in June, I wrote the post but didn't have the pictures so I never posted it. We'll see how this works :)

No comments: