Saturday, May 16, 2009

Steph's Baby Shower... I need pictures of this new little one!

Well I've been told the new addition to the Peterson family arrived on Thursday, have NO details nor have I seen any pictures like I was promised... Okay you guys, do you feel guilty enough yet! Good! I'm so excited about their new little addition to their family.
I've become quite attached to their little family the past two years, and will be sad to see the majority of them not be at our school anymore. But as long as Steph keeps her blog updated then we'll be ok. (hint hint) Plus, I know where they live... and hopefully the new big brother will still think it's cool if I come watch him play baseball!

A couple of weeks ago we had a baby shower for her at my house. It was so much fun! Almost everyone from school was there, and we had a great time chatting and having Steph open all of her gifts for the new little one. I learned from this that my house isn't very big and I don't have enough seating for all that were there! Sorry about that guys, but I must say it was better than the library's hard chairs. Don't you agree? Anyway, congratulations Peterson Family! We're SO thrilled for your new little addition, hope it's a smooth transition!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh Erika! As sad and pathetic as this is, TODAY, June 20th is the first I've seen of this post! How sad is that??? I just spent about an hour trying to work out the kinks of our computer. It has been so retarded lately, not letting me even GET to other people's blogs.
Anyway, I think I have solved the dilema and I appreciate this cute post.

Thanks for hosting the shower. It was awesome. I don't think anyone minded about the seating. Funny because, I am always concerned about that when I have company too. Our house is even smaller than yours! Maybe those people have never noticed either?!

Come visit us! We miss you!