Monday, November 10, 2008

Albertson's

Ok so this morning we were both up bright and early. We decided to just head to St. George this morning. I'm not going to list everything we bought because I'm lazy and it would take forever! Just know this...
We spent 111.48 and saved 140.58. This does not include our last $15 off our next purchase that we recieved on our final trip.

We did have to go to two different stores to get everything we wanted, but it was so worth it. I bought all the supplies we're going to need for our christmas gifts to our co-workers (not guys its not going to be anything grand...but it will be yummy!) and all the cookie dough we'll need in first grade and in our primary for christmas time. YAY! I feel like our pantry is stocked for a very long time and that We're only going to have to buy milk, yogurt, and eggs.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your mom will be proud:)

Steph said...

Too awesome! It really is amazing! Can't wait for my "yummy" gift!