Tuesday, October 27, 2009

E-mail issues

My e-mail all of a sudden disappeared today. Meaning, the site I always log in on said it was no longer able to be used. Why, I'm not so sure, other than the fact that i've had that e-mail for 13 years... which is why I love it so. I mean, I know changing e-mail isn't a big deal for most people, some people I know change it ever year. However, for me, because I've never changed mine and I've always had the same e-mail, I have a feeling it's going to be a very big deal. There's no way I will remember to change my e-mail address with everything I'm supposed to. It's my log in for everything, attached to everything I do, and so unfortunately It's going to be a while trying to set everything up for a new e-mail address. Right now its working, but I'm not sure for how long.

So leave me a comment with your email if you want me to have it when I make the transfer over to something else... I'm just not sure where to take my e-mail business quite yet!

5 comments:

Leslie Anne said...

I'm happy with gmail. They have a decent spam filter.

Sorry your provider broke, that really sucks.

Lee Family said...

Let me know when you change it. That's crazy that your provider is dying.

Tiffany said...

How random. I also highly recommend gmail. My husband has accounts with both yahoo and gmail and we both love his gmail account way better. My email address is tiffany(dot)bishop(at)gmail(dot)com.

Gretchen said...

I LOVE gmail! It's fabulous! And my email is gretchenanntaylor(at)gmail(dot)com

Dana said...

hey sis! If you get gmail then we can chat online for free... and it actually works. Unlike Facebook chat. So um yes please get gmail. :) Loves loves loves