Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Birthday

Well this year I turned 26... ugh do I feel old, I don't know why this one is so much harder than any other but it has been. But it was probably the most celebrating that has gone on EVER! It was so much fun. In the couple of days before my birthday John brought me home gerber daisies which are my FAVORITE!



Also, Kami brought me a card and an Olive Garden Gift Certificate. For my birthday the Frei's took us to breakfast which was a ton of fun! Then we went to check on Joe who was going to have surgery that day.



John had class, came home, and we went back to St. George and I bought some new church clothes from Lane Bryant (my favorite store for clothes) and we went to dinner at Olive Garden. I had the new Steak Crostada dish and it was SO yummy! Then we got dessert and they sang to me and I got to blow out a candle and make a wish. That was fun, I haven't done that in years!



Then we went to Home Depot in search of my lawn chair I've been wanting since we had a good coupon. We found it and I LOVE IT! Thanks to my neighbors for introducing me to these great chairs! Then we came home and crashed!

Then Thursday my mom came down and helped me all morning in my classroom. It was so nice to have her here and helping me for a bit! We got a TON accomplished, thanks mom! Then she took me out for lunch (chile rellanos of course) and we got pedicures.



That night she and Bob took John and I out for dinner. We went to Samuri 21 in St. George. I only wish I would have had a video camera to show you the reaction my mom had to the grill being set on fire. It was TOO perfect! Anyway, we had a great time.



And finally my birthday celebrations came to an end.

2 comments:

SarahMarie said...

Lucky you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I will soon be 25 and I don't want it to come at all.

The Schmitt Family said...

OH Please, I'm 30 and lovin' it! I don't think I would want to go back to my 20's. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Your husband is so sweet to bring you flowers. Happy Belated Birthday, Old Lady! lol lol lol I love you!