Oh I have so many thoughts right now, all unrelated. prepare for a mind dump! Maybe this will help me calm down!
1. People in charge should stop being stupid and making stupid decisions.
2. If your pregnant, this week is official announcement week. ( if your my friend apparently) I already have had 10 different announcements and its only Thursday.
3. I have a few really good friends. I'm thankful for them.
4. If you have a problem with me or something I said/did tell me not someone else! Lame sauce!
5. I miss my family!
6. I wish I wasn't so kind anymore. Sometimes I wish I could rewind to the me of 5 years ago and go on a tirade right now!
7. Stop choosing to be offended. It's petty and only makes you seem whiny, needy, and annoying.
8. I hate passive aggressiveness. Say what you mean, mean what you say. Don't say I don't have to come when you'll be upset if I don't show up.
9. Stop judging me and then telling me about your judgements of others.
10. I love blogging.
11. I hate standardized testing for measuring what students know and what teachers have taught. I taught a kid to read this year, but they won't pass the test. So glad I spent my time with him anyway... Because that's what will matter in 10 years!
12. Education in America is broken. And decent teachers should be fleeing, if we'd only do what was best for ourselves.
Well, my mind is finally empty. Hopefully I can stop feeling so dang anxious, today!