Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christ'moose' time!

It is, as they say, the most wonderful time of the year!
I love moose! I think they're adorable. Plus, the seem kinda clumsy so I relate to them! So I have amassed a huge collection of moose and every thanksgiving weekend they begin to cover every surface in my house.
My mother in law is a master seamstress. A couple years ago she made me the table runner. She designed the pattern herself. Like I said, master!
Anyway, this year, back in April or May or so, she told me she was going to be doing a handmade Christmas this year. There was no hesitation in my asking for what I wanted... A matching tree skirt and stockings for the table runner.

I LOVE THEM!!!!

They turned out so cute and look fabulous!

Have a very merry Christmas and remember Christ is the reason for the season!









No comments: